winding whirlpools...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

For a very special girl...


I will miss the conversations...those friendly kicks...
I will miss the slow grumble...the morning madness...
I will miss the mood swings... the rush for exotic food...
the pampering...the care...the love...
I will miss the tiny clothes...the tiny shoes...the tiny blankets...the tiny sweaters...
I will miss the cuddling...the piggy back rides... the pigtails...the hockey bruises....
I will miss the 1st day at school...the 1st crush...the 1st break up...the 1st kiss...
I will miss the cooking classes...the make up lessons...the white lies...
I will miss the hushed secrets...the farewell tears...the first job...
I will miss the engagement...the courting...the wedding bells...

I hope to meet you in another world...another time...I am so sorry....
posted by meghna mohan at 11:47 PM

3 Comments:

you will my dear, you will.. and don't beat yourself over it..u will make a great mum!

3:38 PM  

oh btw lovely pic, my kiddo loves it too:P

3:39 PM  

:) hehehe :) mahika mahika :) thanks babe means a lot :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home