winding whirlpools...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Conversations that make me question my intelligence....

AB: Hey did you check out my ex's pic on orkut
MM: That pic is in the diddu's send off album or another one?
AB: Hold on hold on.. you na
MM: Wait wait... i found it finally
AB: Atlast!
MM: :D Am slow, but I get there!
AB: Yea!
MM: Wipe that grin off your face! or I'll beat ya
AM: Mam yes mam
MM: Right cheeky little devil only you are!
MM: Yeah she's a P.Y.T ;) lucky you!
AM: hahahahah huhuhu hehehehe she is wat??
MM: You dont know? Gasp! Means - Pretty Young Thing... How ancient are you!

[Frosty silence]

MM: Hey if she's a PYT, that would make me a POT!!!!

Gulp! and then the gravity of what I said kicks in!

MM: Shucks that din't quite come out the way I wanted it to!
[Unable to save face, quick witty repartee eludes me, thankfully AB is busy telling me about his girl and so the conversation moves on]
posted by meghna mohan at 5:57 PM

2 Comments:

POT!!!!

ROTFL!!!

thnx for the laugh hehehhehe

5:52 PM  

;) haha

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home