winding whirlpools...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Forgive me !

Maybe it is not worth saying it again...
I know I have hurt you, seems like I
Dont careā€¦
so this is to
undo wrongs
To let you know that theres nothing I
really care for, nothing I really want...
except for you, your love & your heart
I have been
hardened...
over da yrs
rough times
all leave me
selectively -
amnesiac...
of wonders
dat love may
hold for us....


Quiet! I choke
On karma, right now...
heard in your
familiar voice my
own stale tears, my
very own forgotten--
pain, many years in.......
hard won recovery.....
I know I'm a choice.....
made real lucky by
sheer good providence
cn i interest u in a chance
for me, me again?


You called me into your life
we began to share a feeling...
a bond that stays gud & true.
we do continue to still -
care in spite of all these-
issues - that have crept...
battles we have fought..
having suffered through all
these... mistakes I do
manage to make all da
time .... mindlessly still
U know I love you a lot..
But still manage to hurt..
you...i... am really sorry!!!



loved
you & still do.....
the memory of that -
lovely.... evening
we were so close, the
sky ws lukin down at us
together,
we were
about to
step into
a lovely -
life ahead
we didn't-
stop to...... wonder if it would
remain all goody goody, nice &
sweet, but it did and i love
every bit of it. It remains
justified... that we are
together not by force
but loads of solitary loyalty
plenty of hope and luv
i feel nothin bt u!



I know that I have put you thru
some real tough times since we
have been together. I know!!!!!
you have
fought....
to stifle
anger.....
fought --
a silence.
being a -
little.......
bitter evn
I have left you hurting and furious
it didn't come from ego or a anythin
else trust me, I've luck against me..



first time it is not i
know and you have
been nuthin bt nice to
me. I vow to be more-
cued into you your needs
listen to stuff unheard by
me & unsaid by you so-
far. please! I ask of u..
forgive me a li'll naive
I've heard your voice
since day one...been
lost in a trance.....
hold me close i
do love you
i do!


I have been true to you, believe me
I've put you through a lot of pain....
Believe me when i say I'v suffered..
your pain
with you,
I know....
dsnt seem
That way!
I would never hurt
u on purpose, for I
have my
very own
selfish.....
reasons
again eh?
It is different trust me, coz i would be
be hurting my own heart, that which u
have given me. I'm holding it close 2 me
posted by meghna mohan at 5:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home