winding whirlpools...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holding me in a trance....


What do i feel? elation, happiness, an anusual calm?
It is a trance I feel myself staring into, eyelashes not batting!
I cannot break away from it... I don't want to...
Warm hands hold me back in an enveloping embrace
Soft brown eyes speak volumes of a different world.
Mystified I am... though for many the outside world
Would hold a far greater appeal, I would beg to differ...
A soft reassuring voice, broad dependable shoulders...
An unending melody that lulls me into comfortable sleep....
Saves me from the madness that is this world
Brings some amount of sanity to this wandering soul...
Keeps me rooted... the love grows...
I am in a trance, I'v no plans of escaping from!
posted by meghna mohan at 4:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home