winding whirlpools...

Thursday, May 01, 2008

a precious few moments...

1) We hadn't begun dating yet - probably had quite a bit of crush on each other but unwilling to accept it. Sis and him are as good friends as we are so she asks for the three of us to go on a lunch + movie date. Here we are in Rice Bowl, chattering away above the din of the restaurant, drinking beer, gulping food, talking about the movie we are going to and then suddenly it happened. I was holding his hand under the table trying to comfort or pacify him (cant remember the reason). We did not let go until it was time to pay the bill. It was at that moment I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him!

2) After a dogged day of working away on the IT Tool, calling clients, writing Ramayana and Mahabharatha for emails and making proposals, I've a dinner date with my best friend. She turns up half hour later - I've already begun tucking into my steamed momo's and coke (blech! but I was famished for Christ's sake). We polished a heavy hearty meal and then her little brat decides to go running through Yo-China! I look on helplessly unable to chase him with a full tummy. He dashes to the other end of the room, runs into a fake potted plant, almost uprooting it, turns around beams us a beatific smile and continues his train like charge around the room.

3) We are sitting at the theater watching a movie - not that it was gripping or anything. With nothing to focus my grey matter on read be distracted the AC vent seem to be turning me into a shivering blue mass! He's always so warm! So I inch closer to him, wishing he would radiate some warmth to this poor soul. He senses I am chattering, hands me his arm to use as a comfort blanket of sorts... never felt so warm and secure in my life.
posted by meghna mohan at 9:11 PM

1 Comments:

awwwww !!!!!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home