winding whirlpools...

Saturday, May 03, 2008

right now, I am trying to...

*build a wall around my happiness- kahin nazar na lage.
*walking with a lime & chilli in hand! (ref. above).
*live life in a comic strip. i so envy CaLviN!
*look for that last drop of vodka in my long emptied glass.
*find out why men are so fixated on white skin?
*test and see 'kya mein paanchi pass se tez hoon?'
*how to get better at math(0.95-8912*3084=@$%*^*#$*@)
*get a permanent bubble hovering over my head reading ‘ ’.
*figure what to wear to my colleague's siblings wedding.
*convince self n everyone around that I'm an angel.
*write something interesting - make believe or otherwise.
*not go whack my sister across her fat head!
*hire ‘contract killers’ to kill non-confirming clients.
*organize my unorganizable, omni-present chaos.
*stop being addicted to addictive things.
*find questions to my answers.
*find answers to my questions.
*see why i am almost never on the right side of wrong.
*probably give another meaning to the middle finger.
*be a song that is hard for the world to memorize.
*convince well settled skeletons in my closet to leave.
*wonder why at times i feel invisible when talking to him.
*to lose my 'i like to pretend i don't have one' paunch.
*decide on a 30 diamond ring or a big fat solitaire.
*understand the hype behind IPL!
*figure why i've made such big career blunders.
*be funny without trying.
*give up KFC, subway, sprite, DBC, pepsi and all that jazz.
*figur why my father didn't let me follow his footsteps.
*dance lithely like ash did in 'barso re...'
*reason with unbelievable stupidity.
*multitask - proposal, math, emails, eat and yeah chat!
*fill the very unforgiving minute.
*understand why storm follows calm and not vice-versa???
*love the skin i am in.
*remember the lyrics of 'Follow me' by uncle cracker.
*decide whom to vote for this election.
*figure what the fuck 'Jumper' all about - stooopid.
*get past my AB Jr. obsession.
*pretend i've a hangover 'coz t's saturday night!!!
*figure out how to run away from it all and still be there.
*believe...
posted by meghna mohan at 9:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home