winding whirlpools...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

all i crave for right now....

it is 5.20 pm right now and the day seems to have dragged her feet all over me... all i want to right now is pack my bags and come home...

i want to watch you as you sleep like a new born babe (baby)... long lashes still and fanning the dreams that keep your puppy brown eyes busy even as the rest of you lies peacefully in repose...

i want to hold in my hand your very own, the very same ones that make me feel warm on a cold winter evening, the ones that wipe away stray tears let lose by the one man i despise so mcuh, the ones that slap my back playfully in jest at a silly joke i managed to crack, the ones that feed me like a mother would in looking after her baby, the ones that caress my face tenderly when we are watching a movie and i shudder at some act of violence onscreen or am blissfully drifting into a dreamless sleep after a heavy meal...

i want you to wake up to me... smiling as our eyes meet, blushing as you pull me closer, tuck my hands between your and say 'i am so happy to see you...' that moment is a million smiles snuggled in one, a moment i crave for...
posted by meghna mohan at 5:19 PM

3 Comments:

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-endep-25-mg/]london buy endep 50 mg
[/url]buy amitriptyline 10 mg online uk
amitriptyline 10mg for sleep
purchase amitriptyline 75 mg online Melbourne
Sydney order amitriptyline 10 mg
amitriptyline 10mg hcl

12:49 AM  

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]buy mesalamine usa
[/url] asacol 400 mg tablet ec
order Apriso
buy rowasa enemas

11:21 PM  

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/]Apriso buy
[/url] mesalamine online
buy generic asacol
buy rowasa enemas

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home